- The school follows the examination pattern according to the norms prescribed by the central board of secondary education, New Delhi.
- For PLAY GROUP, LKG, UKG students there will be no formal examinations. The assessment of learning outcomes will be made through a monthly basis continuous evaluation system. The evaluation will include the month long continuous assessment & tests being conducted during regular class hours. Parents will be appraised about their wards development & on meeting days.
For std-1 to std-7th
- Academic session: April-march
- Terms – (April-March)
- Term 1- April-September: test 1(including assessment 1 & assessment 2).
- Term 2- October –March: test 2 (including assessment 3 & assessment 4).
PLAY GROUP – class 5th
As per Govt. policy, all the students of LKG to class-5TH will be promoted to next higher class. However, minimum parameters to be fulfilled are
- The child has pursued his/her learning satisfactory by showing reasonable performance in academics (by securing on the average a grade of D in each subject).
- The child has appeared all the formal and informal tests.
- The child has a minimum attendance of 75% in an academic year.
- The physical and mental growth of the child is satisfactory.
Class 6th, 7th
Academic performance in the overall assessment done at the end of the season will be the basis for the promotion to next higher class.
- A student must secure minimum grade of D in each of the main scholastic subjects.
- The student has a minimum 75% of attendance in an academic year.